CONDITIONS OF HIRE
Reservations of accommodation are accepted by the Owner, Mrs. V Garner on the following conditions.
1. The Hiring Contract shall be between the Hirer and the Property Owner and shall be deemed to be made subject to these Conditions of Hire.
2. For bookings made more than 28 days before arrival, a deposit of ONE QUARTER is payable on booking, the balance being due 28 days before arrival.
3. For bookings made 28 days of less before arrival, the full amount is payable on booking.
4. Once a confirmation of booking has been issued by the Owner, the Hirer is responsible for the total cost of the holiday. Insurance cover is recommended and can be taken with most Insurance Companies directly. Any cancellation through illness or death of the proposer or any of the named party would be covered by the policy.
5. Lettings generally start at 2.00pm on the day of arrival (usually a Saturday) and end at 10.00 am on the day of departure. Summer lettings are for a minimum of one week.
6. The Owner will not accept any responsibility for injury to guests or third parties or loss or damage to their belongings, car or its contents. Baggage is at Hirer’s risk at all times.
7. No more than the maximum of two adult persons may occupy the one bedroomed properties known as “Pepe”, “Misty”, and” Chevy”.
8. No more than four adult persons may occupy the properties known as “Bridie” and “Sherrie”.
9. The cottages are strictly No Smoking and anyone not adhering to this will be asked to leave.
10. The Hirer is responsible for the property, and is expected to take all reasonable care of it, including all fixtures and fittings, furniture and linens. Any items missing and any damage caused to them by the Hirer will be the Hirer’s responsibility. All equipment, cooker, utensils, etc, must be left in a clean condition and the property must also be left reasonably clean and tidy at the end of the hire.
11. For longer lets a refundable £200 breakage deposit will be asked for.